Transition periods as the result of M&A activity are time-compressed, filled with challenges, and potentially expose the business to risk. Deploying the right solutions during transition can smooth the process and provide crucial business stability.
Every M&A transaction is different, just as every business has unique and varying needs during changes in ownership. We tailor a full range of interim financial support solutions to help businesses in transition:
- Interim CFO and other finance management roles
- Revamping order-to-cash (OTC/O2C) and procure-to-pay (P2P) procedures and related matters
- Analyzing liquidity, including 13-week forecast cash flow modeling
- Structuring capital needs
- Streamlining month-end closing processes
- Budgeting and finance/operating plans
- Identifying, implementing, and tracking synergies
- Building KPI dashboards
Driving change in an accelerated timeframe is an art. The interim financial support services we provide are tailored to advise and guide businesses through M&A transitions. Our outcomes take a business to the next level smoothly and successfully.
Our experience with private equity, both as owners and operators, gives us insight into the needs of both sides of a deal.
Preserving the foundation of a company’s underwritten value is a key component of transition. To bridge cultures and information gaps during periods of change, we liaise between the private equity sponsor and the business. This enables us to create workable solutions on real timelines—the cornerstone of a successful transition period.
Each engagement is designed to support the office of the CFO, establish systems, and disengage when the transition has completed.