Palm Tree opportunistically seeks strong, mid-tier candidates to join its team to manage and lead client engagements, oversee, mentor and train junior team members, and develop into senior-tier team leaders.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Generally lead and manage client engagements, providing direction and assignment of tasks to colleagues, and leading communication with clients throughout the process
- Design and develop work streams and analyses, adhering to desired timelines, often involving complex quantitative analysis and detailed financial models at various granularity levels to drive operational and transactional insights
- Perform detailed analysis and synthesize actionable insights from data sets and unstructured information sources
- Perform final quality control of client deliverables and lead the presentation of deliverables
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with senior leadership in status updates of engagements
- Manage and mentor junior team members to efficiently perform necessary analysis and support for client deliverables
- Begin to participate in developing client relationships and other business development functions This position requires 35% -‐ 65% travel. Timing is immediate with market compensation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
The candidate should have undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related fields and any post graduate degree, including MAC or MBA. The candidate should have 5 ‐ 10 years of prior work experience, most likely having begun their career with an investment bank, accounting or consulting firm and have recent experience with private equity, M&A and transaction services, corporate finance, or FP&A.
In addition to strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, the candidate should be:
- Proactive, motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work in demanding environments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail
- Ability to provide solution-based alternatives
- Ability to communicate clearly, precisely and effectively
- Exceptional time management ability to meet deadlines and communicate issues
Apply for Vice President/Senior Associates